We’re in the business of transforming young peoples lives.
Not only do we change lives, but our students are making positive changes in the fashion retail industry right now
Imagine a job where you nurture and develop the next generation of fashion industry experts. Imagine a job where you get the chance to make a positive difference and change people’s lives. That’s what we do.
There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
What is it?
- A comprehensive industry-to-teaching development programme preparing you to teach in the 16+ and lifelong learning sectors
- Gain a recognised and accredited Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Part-time delivery model combining learning and teaching, allowing you to continue to work in industry
- Part-time and flexible job opportunities available throughout the programme and on completion
Why teach at the FRA?
- We are rated Ofsted Outstanding
- We have over 1700 students on FE, HE and Apprenticeship programmes
- Our central London location is in the heart of London's fashion district
- Our modern campus building has specialist teaching facilities including bespoke design studios and digital suites
- We are a reputable brand with exceptional partnerships with more than 140 fashion and retail brands
- We offer flexible teaching opportunities
- You can work across a broad range of specialisms from diploma level to undergraduate degrees
I'm interested...What next?
Full details of the programme can be found in our Fashioning Futures prospectus.
Applications are closed for our 2021 intake. Please contact email@example.com for enquiries or to register your interest in our next programme.