What is it?
- A comprehensive industry-to-teaching development programme preparing you to teach in the 16+ and lifelong learning sectors
- Gain a recognised and accredited Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Part-time delivery model combining learning and teaching, allowing you to continue to work in industry
- Part-time and flexible job opportunities available throughout the programme and on completion.
Why teach at FRA?
- Rated Ofsted Outstanding
- Over 1700 students on FE, HE and Apprenticeship programmes
- West End location with modern state-of-the-art facilities including bespoke design studios and smart board technology
- Reputable brand with exceptional partnerships with more than 140 fashion and retail brands
- Flexible teaching opportunities
- Work across a broad range of specialisms from diploma level to degrees
I'm interested...what next?
Full details of the programme can be found in our Fashioning Futures prospectus.
Apply by 5pm on Monday, 13th September.
For any queries or to request a call back to discuss the programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org.