When do I enrol?
You can't enrol until you have uploaded your achieved grades on the FRA portal.
You must upload your results by midday on A-Level Results Day on 17 August 2023, even if they aren’t what you were expecting. We cannot progress your application without them.
Enrolment opens on 17 August 2023 until 4pm on 18 August 2023, or when the course is full, whichever is sooner. After submitting your results, we'll send you an email inviting you to enrol.
- Please don't submit your results until you have added them all
- You won't be able to enrol until you have uploaded all your results
If you are waiting for GCSE results as well, you will have until 24 August 2023 to enrol.
If you don't complete your enrolment by the deadline, you could lose your place at the Fashion Retail Academy.
What do I need to enrol?
You’ll need to give us photographs or scans of:
- Original exam certificates of your official result notification (e.g. GCSEs, A or AS Levels, GNVQs, BTEC National Diploma or other similar qualifications)
- Proof of your current address e.g. A recent utility bill, bank statement (within the last three months), National Insurance letter etc.
- Proof of I.D – a Passport* or birth certificate with additional photo ID (such as a driving licence)
- Passport-style photograph. This must be a headshot without filters or emojis and against a plain background. This will be used for your FRA pass.
*We do not store your passport information after we have verified your identity
How long will it take to enrol?
If you have all the information you need, it should take you around 15-20 minutes to enrol.
What happens if I haven’t met the minimum entry criteria for the course?
If you haven’t met the minimum entry criteria, it’s still important to upload your results.
We'll send you a confirmation email when we have received them. We can then review your application.
What happens if I apply/receive an offer after the enrolment date?
If you apply during or after enrolment, we'll review your application.
If we still have places available on your chosen course and you meet the entry criteria, you'll qualify for late enrolment.
What happens if I accept my offer after online enrolment has closed?
If we still have spaces available, we'll send you an email and invite you to enrol. You must complete your enrolment immediately, or you could lose your place at the Fashion Retail Academy.
What happens after enrolment?
When you have completed online enrolment, make sure you press ‘Submit’. Then we will send you an email confirming your place at the Fashion Retail Academy.
This email will also contain more information about starting at the FRA, including:
- When you can expect to receive your timetable
- More information about your course
What if I accidentally upload the incorrect results or pressed submit too soon?
Contact us on 0300 247 0039 or email@example.com as soon as possible to reset your account.