1 A-Level & 5 GCSEs
16-18: Fully funded. 19+ £4,220 (Loans Available)
3 Week Work Placement
STUDY LEVEL 4 DIGITAL MARKETING FOR FASHION
On our Level 4 Digital Marketing for Fashion course, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of how marketing strategies are developed and implemented at different levels.
Learn about the different areas of digital marketing, and how to combine these to effectively target an audience profile to deliver successful results.
- Learn to create modern marketing strategies that blend both on and offline channels
- Increase brand awareness and maximise sales and profits
- Develop the employability skills and knowledge you need for an entry-level role in fashion
IN WORK OR STUDY
91% of our students are employed or continuing their studies within 6 months of completing Level 4 Digital Marketing.
IN HIGHER EDUCATION
All of our Level 4 Digital Marketing students who opted to continue their studies progressed to higher education.
WORKING 25+ HOURS A WEEK
95% of our Level 4 Digital Marketing students who opted to move into the industry are now working 25 hours and above a week.
My course helped me decide the career path I wanted to take. They send out regular emails with new job and internship opportunities, and I landed a great internship which boosted my CV. I am now talking to a digital marketing company about a potential job offer! It has been an incredible experience and I couldn’t recommend the Fashion Retail Academy enough.
Rebecca, Level 4 Digital Marketing
Studying at the Fashion Retail Academy was an amazing experience. I made so many friends and learnt a lot about industry. I started an internship I found through the FRA Careers Platform. My confidence has improved massively!
Danielle, Level 4 Digital Marketing
Choosing my course and the Fashion Retail Academy was the best decision I’ve ever made! The opportunities offered to the students are one of a kind, and the industry contacts I made along the way are the reason I have my job now.
Jessica, Level 4 Digital Marketing alumni and Online Production Assistant at Miss Selfridge
Level 4 Digital Marketing for Fashion has been specially designed to meet the current needs of industry, and prepare you for a successful career in the new, digital era of fashion.
We’ll teach you the fundamentals of designing, creating and implementing effective digital marketing strategies.
You’ll learn how to create modern marketing campaigns that blend online and offline mediums. We’ll teach you to identify and understand a brand’s target market and audience profile, and how to use this information to decide on suitable promotional mixes.
Through your studies, you’ll examine the full range of digital marketing channels including:
- Email and content marketing
- Search engine optimisation
- Social media marketing
You’ll also improve your data analytics skills, learning to use your findings to measure campaign success and increase sales and profits for brands.
We’ll teach you through a combination of academic theory and practical experience. The course is a great choice if you’re looking to combine creative and commercial skills for a career in fashion marketing.
Our Level 4 Digital Marketing For Fashion course covers:
- Principles of Social Media within a Business: Understand the increasing importance of social media with a brand’s digital marketing strategy. Learn to measure the success of social campaigns.
- Principles of Social Media Advertising and Promotion: Create effective advertising campaigns across multiple social media platforms for fashion brands.
- Content Marketing: Investigate key content marketing techniques, and plan a campaign for a fashion brand. Learn the principles of search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Search Engine Marketing: Explore how search engine marketing fits into a brand’s marketing strategy. Understand the difference between SEO and paid search.
- Retention Marketing: Understand how data is used to retain customers and learn to analyse customer characteristics and behaviour. Discover how brands build positive customer relations.
- Email Marketing: Learn how to create effective email marketing campaigns that drive website traffic and sales.
- Gamification: Discover the theory of gamification, and how game dynamics can be used to create exciting marketing campaigns
- Ethics and Legalities of Digital Marketing: Explore how legal and regulatory requirements affect digital marketing, and learn the fundamental principles of ethical behaviour in a marketing context.
- Business Concepts: Learn how to create a business plan, including financials, budget planning and brand positioning. Explore the relationship between business objectives and the external environment, and learn how this can affect a business model.
- Digital Marketing Metrics & Analysis: Investigate the digital marketing sales funnel. Learn how to gather and analyse data to evaluate the success of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Marketing Planning: Discover how brands create marketing strategies using the promotional mix, set KPIs and evaluate the success of campaigns. Explore the principles of market segmentation and branding.
- Project Management: Learn how to use management tools to start, control and monitor projects in a business setting.
- Personal & Professional Development: Evaluate personal skills and experience, and produce a professional development plan. Analyse career opportunities and learn the principles of reflective practice.
We're proud of our exceptional fashion marketing industry links to over 140 major brands at the Fashion Retail Academy. All our tutors have worked in the industry, and have plenty of knowledge and experience to share.
During your Level 4 Digital Marketing For Fashion course, you’ll have regular enrichment from industry and our retail partners. We’ll teach you to develop a strong professional network that will support you throughout your career. You’ll also take part in projects and challenges set by brands that help you to develop valuable professional skills.
VISITING INDUSTRY EXPERTS
You’ll receive regular classes and lectures from Visiting Industry Experts (VIEs), from top brands in the fashion industry. Throughout the year, they’ll also set projects and tasks for you to complete.
Our VIEs will give you feedback on your work and tell you how their brand might react in similar circumstances, helping give context and direction to your studies. These projects will also develop your professional skills in time management, team building and prioritising for deadlines.
Previous projects have been set by retailers including Alexander McQueen, ASOS, Sweaty Betty and H&M.
THREE-WEEK INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
You’ll have the opportunity to complete a three-week work placement as part of your Level 4 Digital Marketing For Fashion course. We'll assign you to an industry manager, and you'll work either remotely or in the office. You’ll be given tasks to complete, giving you an understanding of a specific job role and its place within an organisation. You could be working in a single team, or across multiple areas of the business. You might be alone, or working in a small group. You’ll earn practical, professional skills that give a valuable boost to your CV.
Previous students have completed placements with Fortnum & Mason, Next, John Lewis, Whistles and Harvey Nichols.
All our Level 4 specialist higher Diplomas come with our Job Guarantee.
We design our courses alongside our industry partners to teach you the skills and attributes you need to secure a job. So, if you’re not offered one within six months of completing your course, we’ll refund your course fees in full.
This offer applies to students who are paying privately or using the Advanced Learner Loan to fund their studies. If you secured a loan to pay for your course, we will not refund your loan interest.
See our Terms & Conditions for our full eligibility criteria.
After graduating Level 4 Digital Marketing For Fashion, you’ll be ready to progress straight into an entry-level role in fashion.
93% of our Level 4 Digital Marketing for Fashion students are in employment or further education within 6 months of finishing their course at the FRA!
There's currently a huge demand for the digital skills we teach on this course in the fashion retail industry. Our graduates have moved to roles such as Digital Marketing Assistant, Social Media Assistant and Email Marketing Assistant.
Find out more about our Fashion Careers Service.
*subject to change
Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing for Fashion
1 year, delivered over 2 days per week
- Fully-funded for students aged 18
- £4,220 per year for students aged 19+ - Advanced Learner Loans are available
- 1 A-level or the equivalent Level 3 qualification
- 5 GCSEs grade C/4 or above, including Maths & English (either Language or Literature)
For non-UK qualifications, please provide an ENIC Statement of Comparability.
If you're applying from a non-English speaking country, you'll need at least 5.5 overall and in each section of IELTS test for English language
The course is 100% coursework via termly assignments that measure your knowledge and understanding.
After completing our online form, we'll process your application and send you the outcome by post and email in 5-10 working days. We process applications in the order we receive them, and offers are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you have your exam results and you meet the course's entry requirements, you'll be given an unconditional offer.
- If you don't have your results yet, your offer will be conditional on you meeting the entry requirements.
Your place on Level 4 Digital Marketing for Fashion is only secure after you have completed enrolment.
- End of Term: 30 June 2023
*Term Dates are subject to change
- Academic Transition Day: 30 August 2023
- Term Start Date: 4 September
- End of Term: 18 December
- Winter Holidays: 18 December 2023 – 1 January 2024
- Term Start Date: 2 January 2024
- End of Term: 18 March
- Spring Holidays: 18 March - 7 April
- Term Starts: 8 April
- End of Term: 24 June 2023
*Term Dates are subject to change
Superplastic x Gucci Moodboard
Office Shoes Social Media Platforms
Gucci Brand Positioning Map
Office Shoes on TikTok