- Level 2, Level 3 & Level 4 Fashion Retail
- Level 3 Fashion Design
- Level 3 Visual Communications & Styling
- Level 4 Garment Technology
- Level 4 Digital Marketing for Fashion
- Level 4 Fashion Buying
- Level 4 Data Analytics for Retail
- Level 4 Visual Merchandising
- Level 4 Fast Track Buying & Merchandising
- BA (Hons) Fashion Business
- BA (Hons) Marketing & Communications for Fashion
- BA (Hons) Buying and Merchandising
- BA (Hons) Sustainable Fashion
- BA (Hons) Fashion Communications & Styling
- BA (Hons) UX/UI Design for Retail
- BSc (Hons) Data Analytics for Retail
- Data Analytics for Retail
- User Experience Design for Fashion
- Fashion Business & Retail
- Buying and Merchandising
Enrichment & Recruitment
Our enrichment activities are at the centre of our curriculum strategy, ensuring our graduates are job ready with both the academic and practical, hands on experience they need to succeed in the industry. Depending on the delivery type, our industry partners offer support across a range of activities including work placements, mentoring, real-time projects and masterclasses, also giving them first look at our talented pool. Our jobs platform also provides the perfect opportunity for brands to advertise roles to our talent pool of engaged alumni
SPRING 2024 WORK PLACEMENTS
We are currently seeking work placements for March and April 2024 for our Level 3, Level 4 and Online Fashion Retail students. If your brand would be interested in offering work placements in Visual Merchandising, Marketing, PR & Comms, Buying or Garment Tech, please get in touch.
Our students provide an extensive pool of active Gen Z fashion enthusiasts, who can offer valuable insight into the attitudes and behaviours of this digital native generation. Access their attitudes and thoughts via student panels, shadow boards, qualitative or quantitative research groups and project setting, to help you identify your future customers and trends for your business.
Our new home
We’re on the move! In Sept ’24, we are moving to Electra House to accommodate our growing numbers. A five-minute walk from Liverpool St, this historic building is undergoing a £50m refurbishment to provide 35 classrooms, six state-of-the-art lecture theatres, an entire floor dedicated to creative learning with multi-use zoned areas, exhibition space and meeting rooms for hire
Our industry partners have the opportunity to get involved early by sponsoring a room to reinforce a specific message or support our students with branded equipment.
To find out more about how your business can work with the FRA and our students, send us your details and we will be in touch.