TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you do not secure a job after your Level 4 diploma at the Fashion Retail Academy, we will refund your course fees. This offer is valid for six months after graduation and can only be used once. If you receive a job offer and decline it, this promotion is no longer valid. If you choose to continue studying once you have completed your Level 4 course, this offer does not apply.
This offer applies to students who are paying privately or using the Advanced Learner Loan to fund the course.
To be eligible for a refund, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are at least 19 years old
- You paid your tuition in full. If you secured a loan to pay for your course, we will not refund your loan interest.
- You are legally able to work within the UK
- You live in (or are willing to relocate to) an eligible metropolitan area
- You’re open to both remote and on-site/in-person positions
- Your attendance is 90% or above
- You’ve successfully completed 100% of your Level 4 diploma with us, and secured at least a Pass grade
- You’ve completed all aspects of our careers service development, kept in touch with the FRACareers team, and followed their job search advice
- You pass any background/reference checks associated with the job offer you have received. If your job offer is withdrawn as a result of failing reference or background checks, this offer is no longer valid
- You can demonstrate that you are applying for at least 5 qualifying jobs per week from the date of completing the course
- You haven’t previously turned down a job offer during your job search period